[bksvol-discuss] Disappearing Books

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 11:16:55 -0400

Hi.
I did a search for Michelle Rowen to see if anything new by her was in the
collection.  Before, there were five books.  Now, there are only three and this
is confirmed because it says "one through three of three results."  Bitten and
Smitten and Stakes and Stilettoes are Missing.  I tried searching for Bitten
and Smitten by title and couldn't find it either and it's not showing up in the
Unresolved Book Quality Report issues.  Am I doing something wrong or did these
books actually disappear?  They've been up there for at least a month and they
were publisher quality.
Very confused.
Christina