From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Mitchell
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 6:46 PM
To: bksvol-discuss
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Disappeared book

Somebody help me.  I was trying to renew the bookI'm proofing, but couldn't
find a renew link in my checked-out book.  Thinking if I looked at release
it would give me a choice, as does check in, I tried it and now the book's
gone.  Can I get it back, and if so, where's the silly renew link?  To tell
the truth here, I've not been happy doing my first proof, because having
read some of the BRF copies of Bookshare books, I assumed we'd be proofing
those, and not the scanned files.  Frankly, many of the brf files I've read
are filled with mistakes which translating packages won't necessarily be
able to catch, and I would think bookshare would want to have those looked
at before they sent them out.  At any rate, can someone answer my question?
Tom Mitchell
tommit60@xxxxxxxxx