[bksvol-discuss] Disappeared book

Somebody help me.  I was trying to renew the bookI'm proofing, but
couldn't find a renew link in my checked-out book.  Thinking if I
looked at release it would give me a choice, as does check in, I tried
it and now the book's gone.  Can I get it back, and if so, where's the
silly renew link?  To tell the truth here, I've not been happy doing
my first proof, because having read some of the BRF copies of
Bookshare books, I assumed we'd be proofing those, and not the scanned
files.  Frankly, many of the brf files I've read are filled with
mistakes which translating packages won't necessarily be able to
catch, and I would think bookshare would want to have those looked at
before they sent them out.  At any rate, can someone answer my
question?
Tom Mitchell
tommit60@xxxxxxxxx