[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dictionary on Astronomy

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 00:53:36 -0500

Shelly, I'm glad to know.  Generally I find that FineReader does an
excellent job with its language recognition in addition to english as well.
I recently scanned a Latin book so I should know.  Of course, I read the
book with a braille display.  When I have the patience, I'll submit it to
bookshare.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director