[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dickens' novels

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 21:21:20 -0500

Cindy,

I wouldn't characterize myself as a perfectionist, just "careful."  I have
some particular troubles with names.  You shouldn't discount  "bleak House"
just because of the unrealistic characters that I described.  But, there are
some upsides as well.  The novel has one of the best and effective
descriptions of the London Fog.  Some very funny passages as well.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director
Office of Special Services