[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dickens' novels

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 21:16:05 -0500

Sorry I also forgot to mention "Nicholas Nickleby."  This novel has one of
the most effective villain characters that Dickens has created.  He matches
Uraya Heap from Copperfield.  Nicholas' sister doesn't follow my belief of
Dickensian streak of female characters either.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director
Office of Special Services