[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dibs on a book

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 18:45:57 -0500

If there are no duplicate copies of the book, then that's all you have
to do. It would then no longer be on the Step 1 page. Then if you
downloaded it this evening, around Sunday or so you will get an E-mail
telling you that it is about to expire. If you have not completed it,
you can go and renew it. If you are sick of it, you can release it or
let it release itself, but, of course, probably if you were sick of it
you would want to go ahead and release it to give someone else a shot
at it.

Hope this helps, and I hope it proves I've actually learned something
myself.

Cindy Lou Ray who tries to get it right. <Giggle>