[bksvol-discuss] Re: December New York Times bestsellers ordered

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 09:15:50 -0500

Hi Carrie,

WONDERFUL TONIGHT, by Patty Boyd
was on the Step 1 page at some point.  I'm not sure what its status is.

Robert Riddle also posted a message regarding,
CONFESSOR, by Terry Goodkind
I may have missed the answer to his question, but if I didn't, yes Robert you should submit it.

Robert's message follows,
thanks,

Dave

From: "Robert Riddle" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] update on confessor, by goodkind
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:11:45 -0800

Well, I decided to scan this monster anyway. I had to do it one agonizing page at a time, but it's now scanned. I have a feeling, though, that it will probably be on the seller list for december, and it's very doubtful that I'll have it all proofed and paginated by next week. If it does get on the best seller list and if bookshare does get it, should I go ahead and submit it anyway, or defer to the bookshare new york times project?