[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dealing with tables.

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 18:16:54 -0600

    Thanks, Sarah. My husband is willing to help me straighten out the
tables, but when he asked me the best way to fix them, I wasn't sure. Should
we just try to make them as much like they are in the book as possible? The
tables look confusing on my Braille Lite, but visually they may be fine.

    Thanks again.. Paula