[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dangerous To Know missing words

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 21:27:56 -0700 (PDT)

I thought I'd give Amazon a try. Often it's possible
to look inside the book, but often it isn't. It
happens that that's the Contents page and it was
there. If it hadn't been, I'd have offered to get the
book, if I could, from the library, and provide the
information.

Sue didn't say, but do you need the page numbers? I'm
not sure if the edition is the same one as the one you
scanned.

Cindy