[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dan Beaver's Volunteer Bio

  • From: "Stacey Robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 18:31:02 -0500

Replying to myself.
Dan, what is fine reader? Did it come with the scanner you bought?
I'd like a way to scan things for personal use but cannot aford a program like Kurzwiel 1000 or open book.
Does this fine reader software work with jaws?
Also, my laptop only has 1 gb of ram and a small harddrive (60 gb I think) could I get a scanning sollution for this setup?
I'm running jaws 11.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stacey Robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>