[bksvol-discuss] Re: Daily Guideposts 2008 requested

G. Cindy:

Guideposts is supposed to provide 1 of these each year for bookshare
members. I thought I saw some discussion on list several months back
that this had been done but I've slept a time or 2 since then & I
might be hallucinating (note, however, that no substance has aided in
that). Indeed, if memory serves, some1 snapped that puppy up for
validation & I was disappointed because I'd done it the prior year.

On 4/26/08, Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A member has requested Daily Guideposts 2008. Is this something that can be
> scanned? I see we have 2005, 2006 and 2007 already in the collection.
>
> Take a look at the newly revised Wish list. People have been requested
> chunks of books by authors, so I've re-ordered the list. Now authors who
> have tons of books requested are listed before individual titles, so if you
> have a particular author you like and would like to scan, you can see what
> ones of his/her books have been requested. You'd better check the collection
> and Books in PRocess list first, though. Not everyone lets me know when
> they're scanning a book or have submitted one.
>
> G. Cindy
>
> P.S. Anyone who is reading this Saturday morning, wait--I haven't uploaded
> it yet--will be done in about an hour.
>

> ***WISH LIST (CALLED REQUESTED ADDITIONS TO THE BOOKSHARE COLLECTION)IS
> AVAILABLE AT
> http://people.delphiforums.com/jamiecalton/Book_Requests.htm
> http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
> http://studentpages.alma.edu/~07jmyate/book_requests.htm
>
> A LIST OF BOOKS CURRENTLY BEING SCANNED IS AVAILABLE AT
> http://people.delphiforums.com/jamiecalton/scanning.html
>
> Jake's site for useful links: http://www.jbrownell.com/bkslinks.html

Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at: