[bksvol-discuss] Re: DAISY headers question

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 13:52:04 -0700

Hi,

        Just make a book quality report, and let the folks responsible for
making the error fix it.  If they're made aware of the kinds of things that
they're missing, they can better look for that kind of thing in future.
Hold folks accountable for their work, don't fix it for them.  Just my
opinion.

Mayrie