[bksvol-discuss] Currently scanning

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 19:07:00 -0500

Hi all,

I am currently scanning the following three books, all non-fiction:

1. "Daybreak: Undoing the Imperial Presidency and Forming a More Perfect
Union" by David Swanson

2. "The Zinn Reader: Writings on Disobedience and Democracy (Second
Edition): by Howard Zinn

3. "The Culture of Make Believe" by Derrick Jensen

Anyone wishing to proofread can contact me. Sorry I don't have descriptions
yet, but they are all available on amazon.com.

Deborah