[bksvol-discuss] Re: Currently scanning...

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 20:25:53 -0400

You never know Rick, some of might wonder across them, smile at some point.

if it is a topic I don't like, I will still scan it if someone is willing to
clean it up, did If Democrats had Any Brains by Colter that way personally
can't stand the woman or her books, but someone wanted it and this saves
someone else having to do it if they didn't want to.

But you know that is the beauty of Bookshare as lissie said earlier you can
submit everything you want to if it has a copyright and itsn't dramatic.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of
their act as violence;
 rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
 The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed.
-Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)