[bksvol-discuss] Currently Scanning

  • From: "Kelly Ford" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 17:38:27 -0700

Hello,

I checked the books in process and scanning lists and didn't see any of the
below titles.  These are the books I'm planning to scan next.  Work is
pretty busy just now so it will probably be a book a week that I have time
for.

Making airwaves : 60 years at Milo's microphone / Milo Hamilton and Dan
Schlossberg with Bob Ibach.
American outrage / Tim Green.
The game behind the game : high pressure, high stakes in television sports /
Terry O'Neil.

Thanks,

Kelly