[bksvol-discuss] Curious about some books awaiting approval.

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 12:51:49 EDT

I was just looking at the books in process list and, specifically, the
books awaiting approval. I noticed that there are some there that have been
waiting since March. I was curious about them. Does anyone know why they are
just sitting there awaiting approval without either being approved or being
bounced back to the checkout list for more editing?

                                                                  "If you
tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."
Che Guevara

                 The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml
Pathfinder Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours
in Just 2 Easy Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323041x1201367261/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072
&hmpgID=62&bcd=JulyExcfooterNO62)