[bksvol-discuss] Re: Crueger books again

  • From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:02:24 -0800

Hi Ann,
I believe you are talking about John Kent Kreuger. I believe all of those books were submited by Teresa Taylor. There are several Kreuger books in the ARK list, so you might be able to find the info by looking at one of the other Kreuger books. Hope this helps.
Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>