[bksvol-discuss] Re: Crueger books again

  • From: Michael Sestak <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 05:53:56 -0800 (PST)

What I would do is check if there is a table of contents that might have the
chapter names.  If no one responds on the list that they are the scanner, you
can release the book then go to the page to re-download the book.  Near the end
of that page it says who the submitter is.  If it is the anonymous "a bookshare
member" then you will have to rely on them being on the list and responding to
your request for information.  If that doesn't work, there are sighted
volunteers that hunt down books to look up short bits of information like that.

Misha