[bksvol-discuss] Re: Critical Theories Since Plato

  • From: Robin Mandell <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:38:32 -0500

Ernie,

If it's that bad, just reject it...chances are no one else is going to want to do guesswork either. I do not accept any books which I would otherwise give a fair rating.

Good luck!!!

At 02:16 PM 21/03/2006, you wrote:
Well, ere I go again.

I picked up this book a week ago; it had a rating of excellent, almost no errors. Rite! I got through the first 118 pages, and from that point, it is a cross-word puzzle, with an occasional clear paragraph just to spice things up.

I know that in releasing it back to the download page, all the changes I have made will be erased, but, at this point I'm not willing to go through 1200 pages of guesswork.

As for my picking up long books, I would have been glad to have validated this one if I didn't think it needs a complete re-scan. My appology to whomever scanned it originally, but it certainly doesn't deserve an excellent rating.

If I see a new scan of this book on the download page, I'll be happy to take it up again; but for now, it's Harry Potter for me. ha! ha!

Peace,
Ernie