From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 9:58 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Credits

Well, what the message said was that a person who scans the book will
not get credit for having scanned it until it has been accepted into
the collection. So if I scan a book, submit it, and it sits in the
Step 1 page for months and months like the one that I just let expire
so far, then there will be no credit offered for the book. Then if
someone validates it, the book is accepted into the collection, the
validator and the person who scanned will get their credit. Does that
mean if I reject a book then I will get credit for it if I rescan a
copy of the book and it does get accepted? Also, I am assuming I am
right that if one rescans a book that was in the collection to improve
on that book, the person who rescanned it will not receive credit for
it. I am assuming the validator won't either.
Cindy Lou