[bksvol-discuss] Re: Credits

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Lisa Friendly <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 23:10:47 -0700 (PDT)

Yes. It's now $2.50. But someone said it's only if the
book is accepted.

This needs a little clarification, too, I think,
please, Lisa. If a validator doesn't get any credit
for looking at a book and rejecting it and giving
reasons, then he/she might decide to take time to fix
it, now that it's financially worth more, which
encourages the "bad" scanner to keep on and wastes the
validator's time that could be spent more
productively. Is it true that validators only get
credit for books that are approved?

Cindy