[bksvol-discuss] Re: Credit for someone

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 21:59:07 -0700

Hello tony,

I have found those types of scanner errors have been caused by dirt of some
kind on the scanning heads. I am rather new at scanning so still learning by
trial and error. At times a little more error:)
I have gone ahead and scanned in a few of my early scans again and I have
found most of those type errors disappeared.

     Kaitlyn
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true

Reconnective Healing energy Practitioner
Numerologist, Get your personal reading

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)