[bksvol-discuss] Re: Creating a Process for Creating Guidelines

  • From: "Robert Peters" <rpet@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 13:42:33 -0500

It does work, but it gives the characters in ASCII numbers; thus, a pagebreak
is ASCII12, and a linebreak is ASCII13.  The registered trademark symbol is
ASCII174.
        Another thing I've discovered, you have to shrink the font size to
8-point; otherwise, a 462-page book becomes an 828-page book.
        I've done one in Word, and it looks allright.  I think I'll upload it
this afternoon.  Think good thoughts.
                        RKP

Attention:  The information contained in this message and/or attachments is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or nonpublic material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any system and destroy any copies.