[bksvol-discuss] Re: Corrections list

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:18:43 -0500

And the frustration for me when it comes to brightness is not knowing
whether it's too high or too low. I have a little vision so have some
concept of the printed letters, but not enough to know which way I need to
go to make an acceptable scan. That's just one of the areas in which I'm
still trying to learn, as I commented in a message to Shelley. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx