[bksvol-discuss] Correction

  • From: "Ilene Sirocca" <ilenesia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 13:15:44 -0400

Hello,Somehow I gave a wrong link to a web site so I'd like to correct it in case people are interested. The site you go to if you want to search for that book you just can't find or remember the title for is

www.loganberrybooks.com

and you will be able to ask about it at Stump the Bookseller.

Ilene