[bksvol-discuss] Re: Copyright question

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 21:20:35 -0400

That is a good question Misha, and I never thought about it. I just put in the copyright I found in the book and kept on my marry way.

But good question.

I would assume, smile you know what that does,

That it would the the publisher, and the year 1941 as that is the copyright of that particular edition.

But that is just a guess.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The ultimate sense of security will be when we come to recognize that we are all part of one human race. Our primary allegiance is to the human race and not to one particular color or border. -Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (b. 1942)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike" <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>