[bksvol-discuss] Re: Copyright question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:39:21 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Gerald.

My suspicion is that the creation date is the date
that the book was finally finished and perhaps mailed
to the publishef. I suspected the copyright date was
the regisration date, but I know you've done more with
the LC copyright page and wanted your expertise
(smile).

The copyright month and year is the same as the
publication date. There's only a 12-day difference. I
would guess that the book was received at the
copyright office on July 18 and the copyright was
finalized on July 30.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com