[bksvol-discuss] Re: Copyright issues

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:38:16 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Claire. I figured out it wouldn't let me leave it blank. Cindy 4 wants
to validate it so I put it up for her and we decided we'd figure out and fill
in that part when she's done.

  I think I put in 0000 for the year because it wanted a four digit year too.

  I thought it would be nice to have a few new Thanksgiving books if they are
ready in time for the holiday next week.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Witness in Death by J.D. Robb
Where are your Insurance papers? Free secure storage at KeepYouSafe.Com - Click
Here