From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Jamie Yates, CPhT
Sent: Thu 11/15/2007 1:46 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Copyright issues

I didn't realize it was available online. I'd already scanned it and described
some of the pictures when I realized the copyright page wasn't what I thought
it to be. So I would still like to submit it. I just don't know how to do it
without the copyright info. I guess I just leave that blank and make a note in
the comments section?

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Witness in Death by J.D. Robb
Where are your Insurance papers? Free secure storage at KeepYouSafe.Com - Click
Here