[bksvol-discuss] Re: Copyright issues

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 17:56:42 -0500

Hi Jim,

Please ask the Lqawyer, smile, as if it is true, I have three as of now
books I can submit to Bookshare perhaps another one, unless it really does
have a copyright and it didn't scan properly.

Smile.

But I would be really greatful to know this answer, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.