[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cooking the Three Dog Bakery Way now available

I did not submit this book.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Carrie Karnos
  To: Bookshare Vol Group
  Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 11:18 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Cooking the Three Dog Bakery Way now available

    We are pleased to inform you that your submission of Cooking the Three Dog
Bakery Way by Dan Dye, Mark Beckloff has been reviewed and accepted for
Publication on Bookshare.org. Eligible members of the Bookshare.org community
now have the opportunity to enjoy your book in an accessible format.

    As always, if you find a mistake or an uncertain quantity (something like
'use Vi cups of flour'), please let me know and I'll fix it.

    Carrie