[bksvol-discuss] Cookbooks

  • From: gail johnson <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 08:00:04 -0400

I would gladly validate cookbooks. I have Kurzweil but I dislike KES files they always give me trouble.

I'm trying to validate The South Beach Supercharged and I must have messed up the numbering somehow because they don't agree with the Table of Contents. I can't redo them because the entire book would have to be redone to make them match accordingly. Yikes!!!
I've already done a lot of work on this book.
I feel really bad it's taking a long time to get it into the collection but I want it to be as perfect as possible.