[bksvol-discuss] Cook Book for Children Added to Collection

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 18:45:07 -0500

I know a lot of us are cook book fans. If you'd like a cook book with simple yummy recipes that children can try (with adult supervision), my favorite childhood cook book, the Peanuts Cook Book, was just approved and entered the collection.

Each recipe is a favorite food of the Charles M. Schulz Peanuts cartoon characters. The 21 recipes range from Lucy's Lemon Squares to Charlie Brown's Mom's Buttered Potatoes and even include a recipe for Snoopy the Beagle's favorite homemade dog food.

All fractions and ingredient information were double-checked against the original printed text so that Bookshare members can be assured that the recipes are accurate. smile.

Here's a link to the book:

http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/351733

Judy s