[bksvol-discuss] Re: Converting Html books

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 14:13:05 -0700

Hi, Miss Jackie, well, I'll tell you, the first thing I did was to unzip the
file, now that's one thing I do know how to do. I guess it's knowing what to
do after the darned thing is unzipped. These appear to be separate files,
and what I want to do is somehow inform these little beasties "you all
belong to this one entity, namely a book. When I extracted the zip folder,
what I did was to use alt+f to get into the file menu and hit A for extract
all which was accomplished. I'm going back over the message you sent me to
see if I can understand what you told me to do. If not, I'll write back.
Thanks much for writing. Regards, Kim Friedman.