[bksvol-discuss] Re: Conventions

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 17:08:17 -0500

    I like your suggestion of noting the beginning and end of boxes. I may
try something similar, the next time I scan a book with lots of annoying

    I wonder if it would also be helpful to put a line of dashes or
something, above and below each box, to set it off from the rest of the
text. I believe something like that was done with braille textbooks, when I
was in school way back when (Smile).