[bksvol-discuss] Re: Conventions

  • From: "Merrill Louise" <STARBASEWILDGOOSE@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 07:42:16 -0400

Sharon, it's a deal. I'll be working again on the book next week or so. It's
slow. It's a large format book, too, so scanning is one page at a time. This
book is about Solomon's Porch, an emergent church in Minneapolis.
Merrill Louise, Pastor
The Judson Fellowship
Jamestown, New York
cell/office 716.969.2840
"With all my heart   I praise the Lord, and I am glad because of God my
Savior. (Luke 1:46-47)