[bksvol-discuss] Re: Contacting a Bookshare Member

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 13:52:56 -0400

We used to be able to e-mail people way back when...  I don't think it showed
us their actual e-mail addresses though.

I wanted to thank someone and I've also gotten thanks before for books I
scanned.  It's nice to know when people are
particularly glad for a book or if they want more in a series.
Christina