[bksvol-discuss] Re: Congratulations per solstice singer

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 12:37:44 -0700 (PDT)

Good luck with the licensure (sp?)test. I think it's a good field and there
should be jobs available, although with states  and cities in financial
difficulties, maybe not as many as their should be. Good luck wih both the test
and job hunting, and keep us informed. smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: