[bksvol-discuss] Re: Congradulations

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 18:21:56 -0500

Dear Anastasia, Cindy and Fellow Booksharians,

I agree, Janice's press release was a treat! I'm so glad she posted it to the list.

It did make me think, if there are thousands of volunteers, what a small percentage post here. In one way it puts our contribution to the work in proportion.. On the other hand, every time I see on the new books list that one of my validations has been approved, I celebrate, toasting the submitter and feeling extraordinarily pleased with myself!

This year, beginning the last week in April when my membership was renewed, my goal was to average one book approved a week. At 26 books, I'm fractionally ahead of that goal. The first year my average was a book a month.My current pace may be the stride I stay with given my method. I'm pleasantly occupied and couldn't want for more entertaining and interesting books. This is a dream job!

Always with love,

Lissi