[bksvol-discuss] Confirmation about where to place pictures and tables in a book; question about including own description of pictures in addition to captions; table format.

  • From: Jess Killian <jesskillian@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 22:12:44 -0500

Hi all,

I will be scanning in the fifth addition of a textbook. It came to my attention from reading the second addition audio version that the fifth addition will most likely contain graphics and tables. Would I be correct in saying that this information goes at the end of the book? Also, if the pictures, graphs, and tables contain captions, can I include these in addition to including my own description? Lastly, would I put information found in tables horizontally down the page?

Thanks,

Jess

Jess Killian

Bookshare discussion list email: jesskillian@xxxxxxx