[bksvol-discuss] Re: Compressing RTF: file too big for upload

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 20:44:50 -0600

RTF files should not be anywhere near 40mb for average books. Generally under 1mb or possibly up to 2-3 for very long books would be the acceptable range for our purposes. I wonder if the TIF images are being inserted into the files thus causing the size spike.

Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Yates" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>