  From: Carrie Karnos
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2007 1:04 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Complete Content

  Hi Linda,

  Which books begin immediately with the story?  If there's no title page or
copyright info, they shouldn't be in the collection. I'd like to check to make
sure that there's a title and copyright info somewhere in the book. (There are
some Spanish books that have copyright info at the back, but they do have a
title page.)

  Thanks!  Carrie

  Linda Adams <ladams@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    I am curious as to why I have downloaded some Bookshare books that begin
immediately with the story without any preliminary or post-story information,
while others have had the contents, copyright information, other books by that
author and publisher, acknowledgements, and sections about the author.  I
personally enjoy seeing all of the book's information, especially if I like the
author or have enjoyed the book's main content.

    Linda Adams