[bksvol-discuss] Re: Compact flash card with BN need help

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 14:20:27 -0400

The card reader and cf card are great, but that .rtf file, no matter how
many times I export it, how I copy it, or how I name it.  Me thinks it was
in the file.  So, I have submitted as a text file with page breaks.

Is the third file to do this to me, so am not complaining.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com