[bksvol-discuss] Re: Compact flash card with BN need help

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 00:15:11 -0400

Have you tried to copy it to your hard drive to attempt opening it from there?

Dave

At 12:03 AM 5/1/2005, you wrote:
Hi everyone, I have a challenge, and not sure how to proceed.

I have a file, is a book to upload, and I exported it from Keyword to .rtf
file format, I have now done it twice.

I put the card in the reader, and then try to open the .rtf file.

I get a message that says that MS Word can't open the file, that the path is
not valid.

I have tried reexporing the document to no avail.

What else can I do?

Shelley L. Rhodes and Judson, guiding golden juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc. Graduate Advisory Council www.guidedogs.com

-- Vance Havner