[bksvol-discuss] Re: Common scanning typo/errors

  • From: "k4zq" <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:25:45 -0400

Thanks, Evan,

Still Hobbled.  Have to get your address for comments off-list.

Still working on Transencion.  Sorry, spelling is still aweful.

Who wrote the fantasy series you mentioned? Sounds like something I'd have fun checking out.

Have started scanner shopping, so was curious.

Peace,
Ernie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>