[bksvol-discuss] Re: Common scanning typo/errors

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:41:03 -0700

I would like to see that list as well. Does it contain methods for creating them on the keyboard? I get this broken bar symbol, and have no idea how to create it on the keyboard so I can do a search and replace to eliminate it. I have to hope one comes up, then select it and eliminate them that way. But I would like to be able to create all of these types of things on a keyboard to make it easier to find them. They are not all on JAWS insert-4 menu.

----- Original Message ----- From: "The Pardees" <jfpardee@xxxxxxxxxxx>