[bksvol-discuss] Re: Common scanning typo/errors

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:50:56 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, yeah. And I'm very glad you're one of us.

I always, with extremely rare exceptions (Early
Medieval Italy: Central Power and Local Society
400â??1000
and Archaeology of the Lands of the Bible being, I
think, the only two exceptions) read the books I
validate--but you're the Tolkien lover, right? I hate
to admit it in this group, but I'm not a fan.
Otherwise, except for pedantically written nonfiction
and Eastern philosophy, I'm willkng to validate
anything (not fond of cookbooks, though but will if I
have to). So if you scan a book you're not interested
in reading, I might be happy to validate it. I've done
some things I didn't think I'd like at all and ended
up enjoying.

However, I'm glad to know you're one of us dp's

Cindy