[bksvol-discuss] Comment regarding a submission

  • From: "Paula Mack" <pmack1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 23:24:58 -0400

Hi listers,

I just submitted a book, The Dark Fields by Alan Glynn.  My screen reader
was being extremely persnickety, and I did not locate the comment field.
So, if any one plans to validate this book, keep in mind that although the
book takes place in new York City, the writer is English, and he uses a lot
of English spelling which came up in my spellchecker as errors. He also uses
some slang.  So although there are some errors in the book, (I don't have
Kurzweil, so can't give a per centage, some of what seems like errors is
just the way of that particular writer.

Paula