[bksvol-discuss] Re: Come play Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader tonight!

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 17:39:58 -0800 (PST)

So far I have 8 players. There is still time to play! And if you don't want to
play you are welcome to come and listen.

  As it stands so far these are the 8 players:

  Amber
Billy
Cindy
Lissi
Mayrie
Natasha
Phyllis
Robert Tweedy

  I plan to have the first four on the list as one team and the last four on
the list as the second team. Be thinking about which subjects you are good at
so your team can pick the 10 subjects for your questions.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - When death comes stealing : a Tamara Hayle mystery /
Valerie Wilson Wesley

I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
Click here for eBay!